The Data Engineer plays a key role in advancing data-driven culture by creating, supporting, and cascading ETL processes enterprise-wide.
The role reports to the Head of Analytics and Business Data and works closely with the business to ideate and implement unified processes and data analytics capabilities.
Job Type: FulltimeLocation: Tipp City, OhioHours/Week: 40+Schedule:
Monday – Friday
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations / Business / Marketing or related field
- Ability to manipulate complex formatted and unformatted datasets into cross-functional reports
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and formulas such as VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, etc.
- Develops Demand Plans for the enterprise grouped at the Item / Brand level
- Monitors inventory levels and sell-through performance, identifies and escalates instances of business risk.
- Liaises with Supply Chain and Warehouse partners to monitor inbound freight and manage in-house inventory and controls
- Liaises with Merchandising partners to develop assortment management and product lifecycle strategies
- Schedules and leads planning and business performance meetings on a regular basis and drives cross-functional alignment.
Skills and Abilities
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, eagerness to learn new data-related skills when required
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment
What's In It For You?
An opportunity in a growing department at Gardens Alive! with the opportunity to begin making tactical and strategic gains from day one!
SHARE THIS JOB:
- Group Health, Dental & Vision
- Company provided Life Insurance with the option to buy-up
- Disability – both short & long term
- 401k with Employer match
- Paid vacation
- Generous employee discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement